- This event has passed.
An Online Workshop presented by Patricia Bennett, CLTC
The landscape of Medicare changes year to year — how can you be sure you’re getting the most comprehensive coverage? Whether you’re just getting started or would like a refresher, this presentation is for you!
– How Medicare enrollment periods work — and how to avoid late-enrollment penalties
– What does Medicare cover, and what you can expect to pay
– How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
– How to avoid paying too much for private insurance
– How to project for higher health care costs in retirement — including the possibility of long-term care
ABOUT OUR PRESENTER:
Patricia L. Bennett, CLTC, LUTCf is President of Longevity Planning in
Portsmouth, NH with over 30 years of experience advising hundreds of people in insurance planning
The live, 60-minute workshop will take place via Zoom. A link and instructions on how to join the presentation
will be sent to all who RSVP. There will be an opportunity to ask questions following the presentation.