- This event has passed.
What does wellness mean to you? Do you have a plan or goal for the New Year for wellness? Do you feel like you have all of the tools and support to make your goal a reality?
The goal of our Online Events is to offer helpful information on a variety of topics.
These days it can feel challenging to get the well-rounded support needed to be your best self and maintain optimal health. So we thought, why not share some of the wonderful resources our community has to offer! We invite you to learn more about the tapestry of teamwork that makes our community such a strong and wonderful place to live. Attend and learn more first-hand from our panelists:
- Vicki Petalas, Nurse Practitioner in the Wellness Clinic
- Vicki is an electric personality who started at RiverWoods Manchester about a year ago and is laser-focused on making the community the best it can be. Her vision of connecting with everyone here and focus on overall wellness (including nutrition and meditation) brings new light to an already supportive community. She believes in the practice of daily gratitude and will share stories and tips to easily incorporate this practice into your life, bringing a new sense of positivity for a fresh start.
- Bernadette Stephens, RiverWoods Manchester Fitness Coordinator
- Bernadette has more fitness certifications than you can shake a stick at but prides herself in taking a 1:1 approach to planning and personal training. In addition to the more traditional class and training programs, she is always thinking up something new for the fitness calendar to keep things fresh and interesting. Join us to hear more about her creative approach, ask her anything and start your fitness plan for the New Year!
- Carl Schmottlach, RiverWoods Manchester Resident and Flannel 5k creator
- In addition to being an all-around wonderful person, Carl is an avid runner who can also be found building creations in the woodshop and hiking in the woods all over New England. His outlook on life and positivity is infectious!
- Carol Anne Howe, Covid Support Group Co-Founder & Resident Council Member
- Carol is a light at RiverWoods Manchester. She and a small group of residents formed a Covid support group to assist neighbors who were particularly challenged by the changes associated with Covid-19. She and the team shared their insight and some tools with anyone who needed it. Listen as she explores some of the lessons learned, then translate them into your own success story.
Gain some perspective, some tips to make the new year one of wellness, and “B” the best you can be!
Hosted via Zoom, an online app that allows for face-to-face discussion. After you RSVP using the form below, you will receive a confirmation email. This will be followed up with a link to join. If you’re new to using Zoom, we’ll gladly help you get set up and provide tech support if needed. It’s easy, it’s free, and we’re looking forward to seeing you on screen, soon!
You may also contact Carmen Chaisson to register: Email CChaisson@rwmanchester.org or call 603-836-2302
Space is limited; please complete RSVP two hours prior to the start time.